Following are list of rules and guidelines to ensure your stay with us runs smoothly without a hitch. We appreciate your consideration. Heeding these rules will also protect you against any unnecessary charges as everyone who rents our studios are responsible for leaving them in the same condition they were found in. Here is a list:
- All rental fees must be paid in full, up front.
- Our staff will come to check on you when you wrap up your shoot to ask about your experience and check the room for any damages. If there are any, you will be liable for extra fees.
- All rooms have a maximum capacity of ten people. If you require more, please contact us for approval.
- All garbage produced by your shoot must be cleaned up; if not, you will be liable for additional cleaning fees.
- We do not allow pets to be brought into our studios.
- We have a make up portal in each studio and an artist who can be booked for a fee of $20/hour.
- Please do not move the furniture or use furniture from a room you are not renting, otherwise you will be liable for additional fees.
- All music must be played at moderate levels to respect other patrons.